Product name : Polycarbonate Installation Guidelines
Item No. : Polycarbonate Installation Guidelines
- Production description
Polycarbonate installation guidelines
- Remove Approximately 2” of masking from all sheets edges before installing
- Remove all masking immediately after installation
- Remove any excess glazing compound immediately and follow with a thorough wash (Reference Cleaning methods)
- Notice : Sun Asia sheet is least combustible safety glazing plastic sheet, but will ignite when exposed to an ignition source in excess of 426 degree.
- Advise local fire officials of Sun Asia sheet glazing installation
- Consider sprinkler system for additional applications
- Observe similar fire precaution as for woods
- Consider emergency access sash conditions
- Rinse sheet with lukewarm water; use a soft cloth or sponge to wash gently with mild soap or detergent with lukewarm water. Do not scrub or brush or squeegees
- Rinse again. Dry with soft cloth or moist cellulose sponge to prevent water spotting.
- Use glazing compound or grease to remove wet paint. Rub lightly with a good grade of VM&P naphtha or isopropyl acohol then wash and rinse again.
- Do not use GASOLINE.